Veterinary Pathologist at Patanjali Research Institute Haridwar
- Open Date: 2022-10-18
- Closing Date: 2022-11-17
- Full Time
- Open Position
- 3 to 8 years
Patanjali Research Institute, governed by Patanjali Research Foundation is a fully integrated innovative research institute to conduct modern experimentation on Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of various diseases. The Institute has a diversified research portfolio and a substantial clinical testing pipeline. With its R&D centre and headquarter in Haridwar, Patanjali also has a mega manufacturing facility, an Ayurvedic hospital and medical college, a University, and herbarium along with herbal garden. Research laboratories at Patanjali are accredited with NABL, DSIR, DBT, and have CPCSEA approved animal house along with well-defined IAEC, IBSC and IEC structures. These are probably one-of-the-kind, and literally state-of-the-art facilities to conduct research on Ayurveda. Top of the line equipments and globally trained workforce energizes the research operations, on a daily basis.
- Conduct histopathological evaluation of tissue sections from experimental animals that have been exposed to Ayurvedic test articles in efficacy as well as non-clinical safety studies
- Correlate the findings with organ weight, gross pathology and clinical pathology.
- Prepare exhaustive pathology reports of microscopic, gross and clinical pathology findings while strictly adhering to the timelines.
- Provide pathology support in the interpretation of efficacy and safety studies.
- Supervise animal necropsy and train scientists as well as technicians in accurate necropsy techniques.
- Supervise and train histopathology technicians in preparation of high quality tissue sections.
- Communicate the significance of pathological observations to the study directors and the senior management of Patanjali Research Institute.
- Perform specialty studies involving immune histochemical staining.
- Draft manuscripts for communication to scientific journals (with an IF of 2+).
- M.VSc. (Veterinary Pathology) with 3-8 years of industrial experience in toxicologic pathology.
- Skilled at performing necropsy and adept at recognition and interpretation of necropsy findings.
- Ability to provide training and feedback to technicians to rectify artifacts.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Patanjali Research Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age and physical disability.