Quality Assurance at Patanjali Research Institute Haridwar
- Open Date: 2022-08-18
- Closing Date: 2022-09-17
- Full Time
- Open Position
- 3 to 4 years
Patanjali Research Institute, governed by Patanjali Research Foundation is a fully integrated innovative research institute to conduct modern experimentation on Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of various diseases. The Institute has a diversified research portfolio and a substantial clinical testing pipeline. With its R&D centre and headquarter in Haridwar, Patanjali also has a mega manufacturing facility, an Ayurvedic hospital and medical college, a University, and herbarium along with herbal garden. Research laboratories at Patanjali are accredited with NABL, DSIR, DBT, and have CPCSEA approved animal house along with well-defined IAEC, IBSC and IEC structures. These are probably one-of-the-kind, and literally state-of-the-art facilities to conduct research on Ayurveda. Top of the line equipments and globally trained workforce energizes the research operations, on a daily basis.
- To ensure compliance with laboratory accreditation, regulatory standards and information management policies by providing leadership and guidance to staff to ensure that quality policies, processes and procedures are established and adhered to by all laboratory staff.
- To conduct Internal audits, external assessments, proficiency testing programs; document control systems; competency assessments; training and other quality processes.
- To identify training needs, as well as design and implement training programs specific to the quality system.
- To recommend best practices to maintain and improve project outcomes or laboratory functions; facilitate laboratory improvement activities.
- To analyze data, identify trends, monitor prevention and correction of quality deviations, and develop reports for management utilizing technical knowledge and laboratory experience.
- To monitor customer satisfaction and performance metrics.
- To identify and report quality issues and problems to management with recommendations for resolution.
- To establish processes and policies for effective and professional communication between laboratory staff and among other interested parties.
- To align quality practices, including data analysis, monitoring of trends, prevention, corrections and continuous quality improvement.
- To write, review and assure the implementation of SOPs for all departments for e.g Herbal Chemistry, In-vitro, In-vivo, Microbiology and etc.
- Proactively focus on quality system improvements.
- To train staff on regulatory requirements.
- To ensure good laboratory practices.
- To file an application for regulatory accreditations and certifications as per requirement.
- Post graduate in M.Sc. or M. Pharm with 3 to 4 years of experience in relevant field.
- PhD with 1 to 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance Department.
- Strong knowledge of auditing as per various regulatory requirements viz. ISO 17025, USFDA, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and etc.
- Knowledge of Pharmacopeial requirements, Validation/qualification requirements, change control and management documentation requirements and etc.
Patanjali Research Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age and physical disability.