Scientist in Analytical Chemistry at Patanjali Research Institute Haridwar
- Open Date:
- Closing Date:
- Full Time
- Open Position
- 4 - 6 Years
Patanjali Research Institute, governed by Patanjali Research Foundation is a fully integrated innovative research institute to conduct modern experimentation on Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of various diseases. The Institute has a diversified research portfolio and a substantial clinical testing pipeline. With its R&D centre and headquarter in Haridwar, Patanjali also has a mega manufacturing facility, an Ayurvedic hospital and medical college, a University, and herbarium along with herbal garden. Research laboratories at Patanjali are accredited with NABL, DSIR, DBT, and have CPCSEA approved animal house along with well-defined IAEC, IBSC and IEC structures. These are probably one-of-the-kind, and literally state-of-the-art facilities to conduct research on Ayurveda. Top of the line equipments and globally trained workforce energizes the research operations, on a daily basis.
Patanjali Research Institute is eagerly looking for a Sr. Research Scientist in Herbal Chemistry
- Exposure to analytical method development and validation Raw material, intermediate and formulated finished products from natural sources
- Exposure to HPLC, HPTLC, GC MS/MS, LCMS, FTIR and other analytical instruments along with Physical and Chemical analysis as per IP, USP, AOAC, API etc.
- Experience in Analytical R&D with expertise in herbal and natural product chemistry
- Experience in handling teams
- Preparing, Executing and Closing the projects
- Maintaining the lab as per GLP, ISO 17025 requirements
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for method development of the herbal raw material, extracts, Intermediates and finished product, API’s, NCE’s etc. using instruments like HPLC, HPTLC, GC-MS/MS, LCMS, SFC etc.
- Development and validation of new methods of analysis for active ingredients & raw materials as per statutory and regulatory requirement.
- Routine analysis on HPLC, HPTLC, UV and for other physical and chemical parameters
- Review of Calibration data of HPLC, HPTLC, UV, GC, weighing balance etc.
- Documentation - Record review and system implementation.
- Interaction and co-ordination with cross functional teams.
- Review of sample dispatch /documentation and customer queries.
- Maintaining recorders reference samples, reference std., AMCs/CMCs, column etc.
- Assisting Jr. Executives and Executives
- Overall responsibility to maintain the analytical R&D and Instrumentation as per GLP/NABL/ISO 17025 requirements.
- Preparing Protocols, SOP’s, STP’s, GTP’s etc.
- Literature search, performing Gap analysis and writing manuscript.
- Should have a good hold on English for good documentation process. Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data (Analytic Skills).
- Post graduate - M.Sc. or M. Pharm with 4 to 6 years’ experience in relevant field
- Ph.D. with 2 to 4 years of experience in analytical development lab.
- Should have hands on experience/theoretical knowledge of the instruments used in lab.
- Should be conversant with GMP and GLP practices
- Should have a good hold on English for good documentation process
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data (Analytic Skills).
Patanjali Research Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age and physical disability.