Clinical Research at Patanjali Research Institute Haridwar
- Open Date:
- Closing Date:
- Full Time
- Open Position
- 1 - 2 Years
Patanjali Research Institute, governed by Patanjali Research Foundation is a fully integrated innovative research institute to conduct modern experimentation on Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of various diseases. The Institute has a diversified research portfolio and a substantial clinical testing pipeline. With its R&D centre and headquarter in Haridwar, Patanjali also has a mega manufacturing facility, an Ayurvedic hospital and medical college, a University, and herbarium along with herbal garden. Research laboratories at Patanjali are accredited with NABL, DSIR, DBT, and have CPCSEA approved animal house along with well-defined IAEC, IBSC and IEC structures. These are probably one-of-the-kind, and literally state-of-the-art facilities to conduct research on Ayurveda. Top of the line equipments and globally trained workforce energizes the research operations, on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Clinical research professional, armed either with a MSC a PhD background. Someone who has 1-2 years of clinical research experience, preferably in Clinical management. The ideal candidate would be responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining clinical trials. He or She will have to write protocols, case report forms and consent forms. And also, recruits and selects investigators and ensures good clinical practices are followed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating and writing trial protocols and presenting these to the steering committee.
- Conducting regular site visits, coordinating project meetings and writing visit reports.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities./li>
- Verify that the rights and well-being of human subjects are protected.
- Ensure the conduct of the trial is in compliance with the currently approved protocol/amendment.
- Verify that the investigator follows the approved protocol and all the GCP procedures.
- Check the patient data in the case report forms (CRFs).
- Validate and collect completed CRFs from hospitals and general practices.
- Segregate and analyse data.
Educational experience and requirements:
- PhD (1 - 2 years experience in the relevant field) OR Master's Degree in Clinical research/Pharm-D.
- Knowledge of the clinical research, terminology and practices.
- Knowledge of guidelines and their practical implementation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any statistical software.
- Ability to accomplish and prioritize workload effectively.
Patanjali Research Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age and physical disability.